Pretty Woman School Guidelines and Policies
All deposits and course tuition fees are non-refundable. Deposit to reserve your spot in class is $150. The remaining balance is due 24 hours before the scheduled class. If you wish to pay in cash, the remaining balance can be paid upon check-in on the day of the class. All students are required to sign a General Service Agreement. Showing up over an hour late, not following instructions, wearing headphones, stealing, being disruptive and disrespectful are not permissible and will cause you to be expelled with all fees forfeited. If you miss a day you can make it up on the next class. Prices are subject to change.
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required to reschedule your class. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of your deposit and the payment will be non-transferable. Please note that the rescheduling fee will be $100. The deposit is non-refundable.
NO REFUND POLICY
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system/healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micro-pigmentation procedures.
How to prepare for your modeling appointment?
• 24 hours prior to your appointment – please REFRAIN FROM DRINKING ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
• 72 hours prior to your appointment – DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• Arrive with no makeup for your modeling appointment.