Pretty Woman School Guidelines and Policies
All deposits and course tuition fees are non refundable. Deposit to reserve your spot in class is $150. The remaining balance is due 3 days before the start of class. Remaining balance can be paid in cash the first day of class. All students are required to sign a General Service Agreement. Showing up over an hour late, not following instructions, wearing headphones, stealing, being disruptive and disrespectful are not permissible and will cause you to be expelled with all fees forfeited. If you miss a day you can make it up on the next class. Prices are subject to change.
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required to reschedule your class. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of your deposit and the payment will be non-transferable.
• To reschedule your class 14 to 20 days before the original date $50 penalty will be applied.
• To reschedule 7-13 days before your original date – $85
• To reschedule 3-6 days before your original date – $100
• Deposit is non refundable.
NO REFUND POLICY
When you RESERVE your seat we book your seat and reserve it for you. We do not give it to another student, whereby making sure that the seats are allowed on a “First Pay, first reserve Basis”. We refuse other students in our data base due to your reservation. This is the reason why we follow the NO REFUND POLICY.
A deposit is required in order to book and confirm your appointment for the class to be a model – $20 for Lashes class and $50 for Microblading.
Cancellations will automatically result in a forfeit of your deposit. A minimum of 48 hour notice is required to reschedule your modeling. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of your deposit and the payment will be non-transferable. Please arrive with no makeup for your modeling appointment. All the models are subject to sign a waiver and consent agreement.
Permanent Makeup and Microblading Models
If you have had your eyebrows/eyes/lips previously microbladed or tattooed by another artist, a clear photo must be sent in and approved before booking a modeling. We must ensure we have a workable canvas and in some cases the previous work may be too dark to achieve optimal results. Failure to provide a photo prior to booking may result in a forfeit of your deposit.
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system/healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micro-pigmentation procedures.
How to prepare for your modeling appointment?
• 24 hours prior to your appointment – please REFRAIN FROM DRINKING ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
• 72 hours prior to your appointment – DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• Arrive with no makeup for your modeling appointment.